Train to teach with NDTSA
School Direct North Devon – Initial Teacher Training
The number one programme nationally for employability
Why train with NDTSA?
- Number one nationally for employability (100% of our trainee teachers have been employed)
- Established training programme written by current outstanding practitioners unsurpassed by any other provider for quality and student satisfaction
- A valued part of the teaching team from day one
- Placements available in some of the best schools in North Devon
- Small select group of students enabling a highly tailored programme and support network
- Opportunities to develop strengths and subject specialisms alongside outstanding leaders
- Outstanding NQT training and CPD to ensure you are supported on your entire professional journey from NQT to middle and senior leadership
- Accredited by Exeter University
- Full PGCE awarded with 60 masters level credits
- Visiting lecturers from Plymouth University.
- Practical training days led by Specialist Leaders of Education.
- Training sessions led by nationally recognised advisors.
- Small select group of students
- GCSE or equivalent is required in English, Mathematics and Science at Grade C or above.
- An honours degree (2:1 or above) or equivalent, from a recognised university
- A minimum of 10 days recent experience in a UK school is required.
Here's what the students say:
Contact us for more information or to attend one of the open days