A secure, safe and happy childhood is important in its own right, and provides the foundation for children to make the most of their abilities and talents
We believe that every child deserves the best possible start in life and support to fulfil their potential. A child’s experience in the early years has a major impact on their future life chances. A secure, safe and happy childhood is important in its own right, and provides the foundation for children to make the most of their abilities and talents as they grow up and progress through their education at East-the-Water Primary School.
- A rich and diverse learning environment where children can explore and discover.
- An inspiring and relevant curriculum and a team of outstanding practitioners who understand and are able to implement the individual learning of each child ensuring that in play children learn at their highest level.
- Practitioners who reflect and understand that each child develops rapidly but at different rates and can support each child to gain knowledge, skills, confidence and overcome disadvantage.
- Opportunity for parents and practitioners to build on what young children already know and can do.
- A shared respect which embraces diversity of each individual and community ensuring that no child or adult is discriminated against.
You can browse, save and print copies of all our Early Years’ Policies here:2 Year Olds Additional Hours Charging Policy Nursery Additional Hours Charging Policy Early Years Foundation Stage Policy